ATTILA - Stainless Steel Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer for 3 pans GN1/1 or 600x400 mm pans
Stainless Steel Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer for 3 pans GN1/1 or 600x400 mm pans
GRIDS AND PANS NOT INCLUDED
Privacy & Imprint
- Inside and outside made of stainless steel, except for the outer bottom made of galvanized steel;
- rounded corners inside;
- high-pressure polyurethane injected without environmentally hazardous CFC gas;
- thickness of the insulation: 40 mm;
- door with automatic closing and magnetic seal;
- front panel with electronic control board;
- Ventilated cooling;
- Cooling unit easily removable and tropicalized as standard (ambient temperature +40°C and relative humidity 60%);
- blast chillers, also designed and prepared for remote controlled cooling units;
- Openable rear grille and removable unit for easy maintenance;
- Evaporator defrosting at the time, at the end of the cycle, and lower condensate tank;
- The cycles can be set with the core probe +3°C and -18°C or over time.
- Height adjustable feet in stainless steel (60/90 H mm).
- Suitable for holding GN 1/1 grids and 600 x 400 mm trays.
- Ready for use.
- probe pin;
- universal steel guides GN 1/1 and 600 x 400 mm.
Universal steel guides:
(6 pro/ ATT03/_TH - 10 pro/ ATT05/_TH - 14 pro/ ATT07/_TH - 20 pro/ ATT10/_TH - 30
- With built-in group (CG);
- Without group (SG).
TYPE OF COOLING
ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Optimization of time in the kitchen
- Rationalisation of working time
- Reduction of weight loss per serving
- More comprehensive menu
- Reduction of costs for supplies and raw materials
- Waste reduction
- Maintaining the organoleptic qualities of foodstuffs
- Increased food safety
These benefits will quickly translate into more income and less stress in the kitchen for your business and your customers.
Dimensions - WxDxH mm 750x740x750
NET WEIGHT - kg 82 - GREAT WEIGHT kg 89
Inner dimensions WxDxH mm 610x410x280
CAPACITY - TG 3-GN1/1 / 3-600x400
VOLUMES L 70
SPACE between the sheets mm 70
Rapid cooling capacity +3°C 15 kg
Freezing capacity -18°C 9 kg
Test results °C/RH +43 / 65%
Connected load - W 1150
Mains voltage - V-A-Hz 220/240-1-50